The final commercial space to be offered and sold through the air-time sales process in PROVYS Sales is encapsulated by a commercial inventory containing all transmission days and channels available for the sales operations.
Commercial inventory as provided by PROVYS contains all editing and management functions for inventory operations from initialization (from break-pattern or channel management software), inventory editing, integration with channel management, inventory finalization, transmission upload and post-transmission download.
- multi-channel commercial inventory structure
- inventory initialization support including break-pattern deriving and transmission plan commercial block download
- inventory blocks deriving from individual event block pattern
- commercial block-based pricing and discount support
- inventory and commercial block status tracking
- commercial block content management
- transmission block deriving and transmission content editing
- law regulation conditions checking and reporting