PROVYS media management functions are ready to support both tape and digital media workflow.
All media metadata and functions are tightly integrated with the channel management and production management modules, providing for immediate updates on media status that are necessary for the completion of transmission planning and production tasks. Included are also generic interfaces to digital asset management solutions in order to track media creation, media copies, and to support unique media identification. Tape-based workflow for multi-site tape libraries is supported by extensive bulk operations.
- digital media workflow support
- multi-site tape library
- media versioning
- music library
- dual tape identification support
- media check-in and check-out, location and personal responsibility tracking
- tape bar-code printing and reading
- media management and movement tasks
- transmission materials workflow
- production materials workflow
- digital asset management interfaces